Some companies send its employees on business trips for extended periods of times plenty of times each year. If you are a part of such a company you may be interested in the benefits of furnished housing or corporate housing.
The following is an account of some of the benefits and additional amenities every good corporate apartment rental company is likely to offer you.
• The chance to save quite a lot of money; furnished apartments for temporary renting cost much less than hotel rooms
• Because most furnished homes and apartments will offer rooms twice or thrice the size of a standard hotel room and that too at a lower price, you are likely to feel right at home in a furnished apartment.
• The combination of a cozy bedroom with a spacious living room and sometimes even a home office you will be much more comfortable in a furnished home as compared to a small hotel room.
• Virtually all corporate housing companies offer homes or apartments that have a kitchen attached to it. This means that you can cook food of your choice and will not have to live on restaurant food and fast food throughout your stay.
• Upon request you may be shown homes which include a washer and dryer. These will help you avoid spending extra money on laundry services.
• Things like a direct phone line and your very own mail box certainly take the level of convenience to a whole new level
Furnished corporate housing reduces stress levels by a whole lot. Here is how:
• You can travel light and leave most of your things back home
• You won’t have to worry about making room reservations
• You won’t have to deal with the entire process of checking in and out of hotel rooms
• You won’t have to sleep in a bed that has been slept in by many other people – this is a real creeper for some people
• You can be sure your things are safe while you are away
• Friends and family can stay comfortably at your place while visiting
All apartment rental companies should include the following basic amenities in the rent:
- Complete furnishing
- A fully-equipped kitchen and bathroom with bath linens
- Color TV with cable and a VCR
- Phone line with answering machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Washer and dryer so that you do not have to wait for costly laundry services
- A vacuum cleaner
- A high speed internet connection
Temporary housing on larger properties should include all of some of the following amenities:
- A well-equipped fitness center
- Swimming pools; ideally without pool passes needed to use them
- A private balcony or patio
- A picnic area
- A playground for children
Before you seal the deal with any corporate housing company make sure you ask them what amenities are included in the rent, what the utility caps are and how much you will have to pay for fees.
- naplesguy posted this